Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perspective

I have been fortunate enough to know from a relatively early age what I wanted to do with my life. I understand that this is a great gift I've been given, but the greatest gift of all was to have family and friends all around me who support my decision and care about me enough to be interested in my life. This is my attempt to make their life easier. I'm not sure if that just sounded extremely self centered of me, I've just come to the conclusion that a blog would be the best way to let my loved ones know what's going on. 
This blog is meant to be a little peak into my life, I want to show you a different point of view, the way I see the world, how I look at places, what I find beautiful or interesting. I want to share ideas, flavors, images of things that you may have looked at before, but not really seen. 
Hopefully this blog will make you look at your surroundings differently, maybe I can show you something you hadn't thought of or seen in the same way. But maybe that's too much for me to attempt to do, so at the very least I hope this will help you understand how I live my life, and what fills me with passion and joy, what makes me want to get up every morning.
I'm not sure how well I will keep up with this little project, or even if I'll have enough things to say to keep you interested, but I truly love my life, and I just want to show you why.


PS: if you don't know me it's ok for you to read too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Encantado.... seguire tu blog.... un beso
    El Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I am really interested to take a peek inside you. (Ma, from Vivi's account)

    ReplyDelete