Friday, October 21, 2011

It's here!

I've been waiting or this trip pretty much since I first found the CIA during my intensive college research about 5 years ago in Bolivia. Through the years I've been trying to make the decision of where I would want to go, considering all options and finally choosing Spain. After a hellish 8th Term that I wish on NO ONE it's finally here!Tomorrow I'm getting on a plain with some of the best people I've met at CIA and going to a country that has captured my undivided fascination. I know exactly what I'll do there every day, but I still don't believe it's finally come. I have my bags packed, I've researched all the places, gotten an adapter to charge my camera and mi iPod, I have my notebook to take notes and draw, I even have snacks for the plain ride, but I still don't believe it. This is literally the trip of a lifetime,and I'm so glad I get to share it with people I love. The odds of me writing while I'm in Spain are very slim, and considering all the things I'll see I really don't know how I'll transfer all that information on here, but I'll try to not let this die again! lots of kisses and love to anyone reading, I will of course take a tone of pictures that will make you dizzy and maybe even hate me for uploading so much, but that's the beauty of being part of my life :) off to Spain!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. fantastico.... rezando para que todo vaya bien... te amo!

    el Pa

    ReplyDelete